Tweet*Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 20, 2008

    I'm Sorry.

    i don't fucking miss you.

    so stop. if you really cared you would have never treated me that way in the first place

    "you think you're laughing last, but you can't laugh last when i slit your throat with the knife you left in my back"

    "so i'll forget you and cut you out of all the pictures"

    "when she speaks it makes me grind my teeth shallow is as shallow does, some people never change. you're as fake as the moans you make"

    do you honestly believe i could ever, ever forget those things you said to me?...
    dont start with me about pain.
    i was too quick to apologize and admit i was wrong, when we both know now that i never was....it was you. you said it yourself.

    A Queen Bee knows how to control everything around her
    including the people
    and the relationships between them
    she lies and cheats to get her way
    and who she wants
    ...look where it got us.
    broken and shattered.
    like the mirror she so desperately clung to after collapsing to the floor when she realized
    that her built up emipre was built of ice.
    just like her insides.
    and it melted away.
    and left her cold.
    and alone.

    No comments: