Tweet*Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 7, 2009

    I won't let you ruin the music for me

    I won’t let you ruin the music for me

    Palahniuk and Mr. AZ go hand in hand on this one

    Why can’t I sweep the cold spring nights aside in my mind?

    Beaches and Bastards

    I wish I could count the times my head has taken me back to that first night spent in the dark with unfamiliar notes in my ear, like a record, I’m skipping

    And now that track in our symphony has been so overplayed, it is worn and cracking

    Darling, Monroe is in my name

    Rainy days and the harle[quin/m] curse

    How many times did I drive that same street begging for you into the early hours of sunrise?

    The things of modern fairy tales

    And i fell so hard to the soundtrack you created for us

    It hurt so badly and I hardly ever said a word to you

    Sitting next to waterfalls matching my summer red eyes

    Babe, we all fall in love with letters T and X

    Texas-kings and queens[you’re so lost in the scene]- hold’em

    But my story book takes place in parking lots and shopping malls,

    no castles or enchated forests here

    I wish i could run but your face is so broadcasted I can’t

    And now after dragging me along you reappear enough to make me question wha was and then like my car into the sunset and you into dark rooms, you vanish

    No comments: