Tweet*Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 2, 2009

    50+75-200+117 things about me (REBEL!)

    this should be on facebook.
    but i didnt want to be a follower.
    so i just copied alanna and put mine on blogspot.
    hah
    1) i'm going to study abroad in London in college
    2) i work merch for a band called Urbanites
    3) I would never ever trade any of my friends, every one of them means the world to me and i've got a part of every one of them in me
    4) i only like to eat green apples
    5) i can't believe i actually met someone this wonderful who has honestly been everything i've ever asked for and does silly things like plays hide and seek with me i can laugh with be serious with be completely stupid with and makes me macaroni. this really could be something. were making each other better. WHOA TMI
    6) everyone has a band they hold dearest to them, like they feel this weird connection with, and it might not even be your favorite, but they just mean something different to you, and mine is THE CAB
    7) all my favorite places in the world are in chicago
    8) i've milked a cow. how many people can say that
    9) i only wear one other pair of jeans that arent skinny.
    10) i want to work for AP magazine one day
    11) nike dunks are my weakness
    12) one day i'd like to put all my blogs together into a book, but thats unoriginal
    13) my biggest dream is to sing on stage
    14) my biggest fear is driving off a bridge
    15) i was named after marilyn monroe in an odd way
    16) i want several tattoos
    17) if i could marry my macbook....i would
    18) its always the people you least expect that save you
    19) i usually tell myself i dont need anyone
    20) i don't trust anyone
    21) i pretty much say i'm going to marry someone different every day.
    22) this summer i hope to go to FL, CA, TX and other places that Warped might lead me to
    23) i want to live in the northshore when i grow up with my family
    24) i plan to move out to LA for sometime in my life when im older just so i can say i have
    25) when it's summer, i am at my best
    26) warped tour day is better than christmas, birthdays, and any other occasion COMBINED
    27) i care far too much wht people think
    28) i like to dress up.if you say you like my outfit, i've done my job. funny thing is, theres only one person i DONT dress up for and that person still thinks im dressing up when i dont. HAH.
    29) i love my music, just get over it. yeah i go to lots of shows, i know. its what i do, seriously. just get over it.
    30) lonestar girls are crazy. and fabulous
    31) why stop at 25 when you can just use this to get what you wanna say out
    32) say what you want. damnit...oops.
    33) my room= my sanctuary, youre really lucky if youre granted access
    34) blah blah blah posters.
    35) i've seen over 100 bands but thats not counting multiples...especially fall out boy.
    36) i wish at 11:11
    37) i collect ticket stubs
    38) if i had a fab camera i would take it absolutely everywhere and capture everything about my life, especially my friends. so that they could see themselves through my eyes and just how beautiful they all are in different ways
    39) i have a very nasaly chicago accent. so do you. and i speak really fast, especially when im with my best friend. but we dont notice.
    40) i am obsessed with: sisky business (pretty much the business brothers in gernal) alex marshall, alex gaskarth, shaant, bryce avary, mitchell davis. i plan on marrying them all, (see, told you)...oh yeah, and hannah beth. but im not going to marry her.
    41) I DONT HAVE AN IPHONE
    42) i own far too many jac vanek bracelets. but i still want more, how embarrassing.

    No comments: