Tweet*Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 7, 2008

    [hush now]

    "when a simple feeling of loneliness creates a buildup on our chest and makes you feel like you're drowning in a sea by yourself. i cant believe its brought me to my knees. this is a void that cannot be filled. i am ashamed to say so but i'm not sure when the breaking point will be reached or what will happen when it is. the phrase 'unloveable' comes to mind. in so many ways i am. and its my greatest fear. I've always been alone and more recently, less than ever. so why is it i feel like this? this want, this need. the way your skin reflects in the light, the way your hips point down. i envy them. look how out of character you've made me. and maybe thats just it. its in the way i cant have you that creates this void. and the problem isn't that i don't have anyone, its the problem that i can't have you."
    - - -
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    No comments: