Tweet*Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 20, 2008

    Its the little things.

    I heard the old man say we need the rain
    And I can feel it in my bones they're aching
    I watched the sky and wait and wish these waters ease my pain
    Because my will is breaking

    If you'd get next to me and help me find simplicity
    Then you could be the one to take me, to break me
    And flood my soul

    Could you be the one to release me? (oh release me)
    Waiting for your love
    Oh to free me, so release me

    Grey clouds, they infiltrate as every move you make
    Gets me closer to clarity
    While droplet drummers lead a complex beat increasing speed
    Somehow accompanies our intensities

    At first this cloud burst is pulling us under
    Lightning and thunder
    Rain falls and you take me under
    And flood my soul

    Could you be the one to release me? (oh release me)
    Waiting for your love
    Oh to free me, so release me

    So take off your shoes and stay a while
    This might be the right time tonight
    If it makes you feel good
    Then it makes me feel alright

    We should take down the curtains now
    and make blankets here on the floor
    The torrential downpour, the potential for more
    A cease to fight this tension that ignites us here in the dark
    'Cause tension causes friction and this friction leaves two sparks
    The rain has filled this cup and before it overflows
    I wanna take you in now
    Here it goes

    -Mae, Release Me
    =/
    shutupshutupshutup

    i think, there for i am.

    its the way your hips point down.

    tired for the sake of the elated conversations shared between angels and kings

    No comments: