Tweet*Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 4, 2008

    you'll always be my thunder

    went through a tornado and sevre thunder storms today.
    Crazy!
    i have to say i'm hating how im just getting further and further away from warped tour...2 days ago now? I'll never let go of that day.

    And last night i fell a little bit harder.
    a little bit faster.
    a little bit more.
    damnit.


    well not much to say today.

    except that miley cyrus is EVERYWHERE.
    she was made into a pen, on my graham crackers this morning, in the grocery store, on TV, in magazines

    all i have to say is get away from me!
    she is 15 and has more money than my entire line of family ever will PUT TOGETHER.

    i hope she puts it to good use.




    ahh lolla, i missed you so much this year. but i cheated on you with warped tour. and im [sorta] sorry.

    No comments: