Tweet*Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 25, 2008

    “what iF this is ALL over fOr Us? -will They Be OkaY?- is thIS the end or JUST the BEGINNING?”


    HOLLY FALL OUT BOY!
    ---> Fall Out Boy Is Just Beginning.

    ahhhhh! NEW FALL OUT BOY!
    i was screaming during lunch when dan sent me clips
    ah i think everything will be ok with them at my side. haha!
    its kindof ironic how they guided me through the past 4 years and now will be guiding me through my senior year with another album.
    O
    M
    G

    and as far as sunday goes read dans blog:
    .http://digmyowngrave.tumblr.com/
    because im too lazy to type it all myself
    =]
    ahh sooo happy!

    anyways.
    homework in every subject...
    ...practice until 6...
    ...work until 8...

    =[ boo i miss my time on my computer and doing nothing.
    im having a really hard time letting go of fun.
    haha

    asdkjfhdalkjfha
    more later
    love for now.

    No comments: