Tweet*Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 19, 2008

    so this is see you later, im not into goodbyes

    hey summer, see you later.

    i'm not sure what it is, but i know the summer is ending but i really dont feel like its completely over. Maybe its because summer never really leaves me at all. for me, its forever.
    But i suppose every word i read about it ending, just brings me closer to having to say to myself: its over
    just like the one i just read: One Last Time.

    I'm going to miss driving with the windows open.
    Driving at night in a car full of friends and laughter.
    Doing whatever i want allll day.
    Having time to connect with people everywhere
    Staying up late just to get in trouble
    Intense talks that go into the morning
    Taking in everything around me
    Times with all my best friends at one place
    Always doing something even when theres nothing
    Spontaneous summer decisions
    Picking out Irony with the only kids who will understand it

    So tomorrow as i sit down in a classroom, ill be thinking of what i should be doing, who i should be with. I'll sit there and think of my best friends and how we should be together.
    Will i forget who i have become?
    will i forget the lessons i've learned?
    please, i hope not.

    i am not scared for tomorrow or worried.
    i am just having a hard time parting with my summer.
    Yesterday can be summed up like this:
    If I could spend the night underneath the starry sky then I wouldn't have to sin to lie.
    If I could spend the night underneath your starry eyes then I wouldn't have to say goodbye
    Goodbye skyline, I'll be just fine.


    Here's to the nights that turned into mornings and the friends that turned into family.


    love you kids.

    No comments: