Tweet*Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 19, 2008

    Tongue Tied and Terrified

    I'm sure as hell the happiest I've ever been

    We can't hide, we let go
    We've got more than we know
    My friends are a different breed
    My friends are everything

    Make this last, take it slow
    We've got it all figured out for now
    So let us live our lives without a doubt

    in need of some back up from Alex Gaskarth.


    I've got confidence that i will find the right path in life.
    It probably won't be conventional, but i've always known that
    I've got things a lot of other kids will never have
    I have wonderful things in my life I appreciate everyday
    And i know that I've got a good head on my shoulders

    ...im just terrified for the future.


    oh and p.s. i made an idiot out of myself last night.
    Thats ok.
    "thats what you get when you let your heart win."


    ...Couldn't make it anymore obvious, could you
    Be anymore obvious, could you?

    No comments: