Tweet*Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 29, 2008

    Save me, cause I can never float, sinking...


    Clear Head, Clear Skies



    Currently: Thanking God for the kids i have in my life

    This past month has emotionally trying.

    seeing as my family is...a wreck...

    im throwing myself into different families.

    And ive made my own, and i couldnt be happier with them.

    yes, it has lead me into somewhat of a problem in certain spots, but i'm happy.

    Last night the cops were at my house...again. For the...lets see...4th time in 5 months?
    Im being as strong as possible..." I get by with a little help from my friends"
    I try to stay positive, and hide it, and keep myself in a peace of mind. And yes, i am at peace, for the most part.

    ...im not really sure what i am saying here, but i knew i just had to write something down. Because im caught up in "I'm sorries", "I'll Changes"
    ... Keep your coins, i want change

    Thank you to those who back me up, to those who lift me when i'm down, who dont ask questions when they dont need to be asked, and love me for me, no matter what my past.

    Love. Love. Love
    [all you need is love]


    p.s. last night was so fun.
    "Silly, its not my birthday until October"+ too much rockstar+ dear, ipod+ guess the band+ Rock band
    =
    a night that ROCKeD.

    <3

    No comments: