Tweet*Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 12, 2008

    My Heart Is Beeping- a blog for invisible children



    [[[ My Heart Is Beeping ]]] "I was never comforted by the phrase "the same sky" it didnt make me miss you less. But after i saw the genocide with my own eyes, and watched a monster take over the body that lead to red earth being spread across a lowered wooden box, "the same sky" made me realize its all real, all the monsters of a far away land my heart is beeping for them they have nightmare of being killed while i dream of finding ways to stop it while children cry for no candy, they cry for no mothers we are selfish in every single way the shoes and jewels dont count while children die we are all the same blood thick and red only an ocean seperates us, under the same sky"

    No comments: