Tweet*Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 18, 2010

    Nowhere, Illinois

    On the drive home I battled it out and won against myself, the winning side decided the odds were stacked against us but god dammit I'll fight for you.
    I've never met such a labrynth of a mind I've wanted to get lost in.
    I've never had anyone so enticing, so captivating, so intriguing in front of me.
    I've only ever wanted to touch, I've never wanted to feel a mind mold to my hands as much as I want yours.
    You talk about the world and the heavens and it's philosophies of feeling so small, but you darling are the one who makes me feel miniscule.
    I'm terrified that you make me want to spend forever with you. No one has ever done that to me.
    A second chance or love forlorn?
    A shoulder that's cold or a hand that's warm?

    No comments: