Tweet*Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 14, 2008

    these prisoners drag on, ball and chain and all

    (M) h Y s L O p
    Titles are allowed to be lame if there’s good material afterwards…so lets hope this is good.

    I’ll help you find what’s inside. I’ll try and make everything all right. Don’t you ever put on a mask for me, I need to know everything. Someones gotta keep you alive. Gotta find a ball and chain to prove to you that I’ll always be here. Funny because a ball and chain is usually used as a metaphor about being locked down to something you want to get away from. But I want to stay right here. I’ll find you your sunshine even if it kills me. Because when you get your sunshine, I can finally have mine.


    awwwwwww i love him!
    =]
    <3Kings

    No comments: