Tweet*Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 10, 2008

    In My treasure Chest Lies The Most Precious Gem, My Heart

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    there are certain people.
    wonderful people.
    many of them
    yet in a way a select few,
    who hold that wonderful golden spot in my heart
    not gilded, but many thick karats laid down
    in one long road, leading straight to my memory
    with a luster never to be forgotten or replaced
    theyl will never leave
    and just like diamonds
    they will last forever
    long after carbon takes over
    and dust replaces bone
    the essence you can't capture will float up and up
    along with the birds
    up to the heavens
    and stay with the angels
    yeah, thats where those people lie to me
    from my heart, to heaven
    just like jewels
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    No comments: