Tweet*Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 7, 2008

    "How about- a loud scream in a durf?"





    Mad Libs, rockstar style.
    Hahah.
    Dan and jess came over tonight.
    and we played a game. and we played with the labler.
    Oh what fun we had:
    Dan is fuzzy.
    maybe he will sing my guyliner!
    hmm...firm.
    whats a cougar?
    Chile? Why?..this interview is over!
    Oh My Gatz!
    Lonestar Girls are crazy!
    Bomb.
    Legit+Brutal+Fierce

    too much fun.
    can i ever say enough how much i love my best friends?!

    so earlier today i had to deal with a devil child at work.
    Yesterday she dumped water on me, today she punched me, pinched me and poked me.
    laugh as you want. BUT I WAS GETTING BEAT UP BY AN 11 YEAR OLD!...i can truely say i am SCARED of her. oh well, what i teach is respect, not friendship. as georgia would say " Time to put a firm horn down on the red bomosity"....But this isn't botomosity...it's monstrosity.

    Also went to marquette this morning.
    a beautful campus i could see myself in for sure.
    No stories worth telling about though.

    No comments: