Tweet*Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 8, 2008

    and one more for my Brat Pack/ Fam

    Dance until we just can't
    Clappin our hands to the songs
    And keep dancin around to the joyful sound that the band plays
    As his smiling face just shines away
    It's moving through town as big as a train
    April, May, June and July we'll hang outside
    August through February all the time
    Taking our way through March
    Hanging out always till this starts
    Over and over again you promise that it won't end
    So I will try to find a rhyme to thank you again

    And how I, I am not into the idea of living without you
    And I, I am not into the idea of being without you
    And no this won't be a sad song
    There's going to be claps and singing along
    Cause sad songs about now, well that would just feel wrong

    Beautiful colors they came from you
    So this ones goes out to the reds and yellows and blues
    And of course I cant forget all the beautiful colors on the day that we first met
    So I will never know the right way to say thanks
    for all those nights and days you spend hanging out
    But that's what this is about

    How I, I am not into the idea of living without you
    And I, I am not into the idea of being without you
    From http://6lyrics.com
    And no, this won't be a sad song
    There's going to be claps and singing along

    Cause you're there when to talk and you're there not to stop and you're with me

    Around the clock.. You are! You are!
    Around the clock - Yes you are around the clock...

    And just so ya'll know everyone else is not

    So I, I am not into the idea of living without you
    And I, I am not into the idea...

    And no, well this won't be a sad song
    There's gonna be claps and singing along
    Cause you're there when you talk and you're there not to stop
    And you're with me... around the clock, all around the clock.

    No comments: