Tweet*Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 17, 2008

    narcissistic



    what is the big deal with myspace?
    I'm so obsessed.
    and now i have become

    A Narcissist.


    who isn't in their own way though?



    yesterday was probably one of the most amazing sights i have ever seen in Chicago.
    walking along Lake Michigan at Gilson beach at night
    full moon
    loud waves
    and fireworks to top it off
    needless to say, probably the most romantic thing i will ever do... alone?
    no just kidding. i was with my 2 best friends
    but i wish i could've shared it with someone
    but it did feel like we were at the right place at the right time for once in my life=]

    and its true alex gaskarth:

    Everybody's singing like they're crazy in love
    We made a dizzy mess of everything and it was enough
    So bring all the boys and all the girls together
    Well, they can take, take, take the kids from the summer
    But they'll never, never, never take the summer from me
    It was the very first time that I lost my mind for a week
    They can make, make, make me forget the weather
    If we'll never, never, never wash the sand from my feet
    It was the very last time that we said goodbye to the beach
    Showing off, showing off our teeth


    and now my car is full of sand.
    but so worth it.
    <3



    and cant forget our trip to homers on the side for shakes, flots and burgers. MMMM
    infamous for Fall Out Boy sightings
    in a Rockstar Guide, yes we sat in those exact seats
    and the occasional dumbass who cant open the door=]..oh wait thats me

    No comments: